fredag 4. januar 2008

Friday!

Even if it has been a short week, (beeing after New Year and all) Friday tastes as good as ever! Friday is my favourite day of the week.

In my family Friday is dedicated to relaxation, cooking(at least for me), watching tv, a glass of wine, and just enjoying the thought of two fresh days off, ahead of us!

Its not that I don't like the other days: I'm a everyday-kind of girl.

I like ordinary days better than special occations. I liked the days after my wedding better then the actual weddingday. I always secretly long for the quiet moment when all the fuzz is over, and we can go back to normal days.

A normal day, when we get on fine at home, when I see that my work really matters, when I'm aware of the weather, the sounds, the smells and there's no big worries on my mind. Thats happiness for me.
But back to Friday: this is what I'm treating myself (and the rest of the family) with tonight:
Homemade pizza and a glass of red wine (of course not the youngsters).We totally deserve it!




1 kommentar:

Christo Gonzales sa...

I never make New Resolutions