fredag 22. februar 2008

Being positive or naive


So, some of my friends say I'm a bit to positive.

But I am positive by choice, and as long at I'm able to choose that, I'll do.
So some of my friends call me naive,

they say that if someone is nice to you for no apparent reason, they're after something.

But I choose to think that they are nice to me because they want to.

So what's the risk?

I can get dissapointed, but what if I don't.

I've found that it doesn't happen so often.

If someone smiles to me, I smile back.

It makes me feel good, and possibly it makes them feel good too.

If I hear something, I choose to believe that most people wants to be honest and good.


I'm not stupid or naive, I have my eyes open, but I truly believe that the good outnumbers the bad.
There'll always come times when life gets harder, but I don't want to waste potencially good days waiting for something bad to happen.
I'll know when I have to deal with it.
I'll continue to be positive as long as I can.
By choice.


3 kommentarer:

Christo Gonzales sa...

thats a great outlook....it is a waste of energy to focus on the negative

Jocelyn sa...

I'm a pretty positive woman who has found that the tough times reinforce my sense of general goodness in the world. Good for you!

Anette sa...

Doggy: it sure is! Usually we have a choice. Makes more happy moments don't you think?
Jocelyn: I have too, and I'm glad I can see it that way!

And to Fox: Your comment made no sense and I'm not following that link. Think it might be harmful, a virus or something, my blogging friends don't check it out!