torsdag 12. mai 2011

Yoghurt with honey

This is one of our favourites:
Greek yoghurt with honey!
Let me tell you something about yoghurt with honey
The first time I tasted it was when I was in Greece for the first time.
The first time I was in Greece I met my husband
on the island of Crete in 1989.
Two years later we went to the island of Kos
We were students and didn't have much spending money
but we rented bicycles and went to a beach a little bit further away
from the central beach where all the sun beds were
because we couldn't afford it.
One day my husband went back to fetch his diving goggles.
I stayed on my blanket in the sun, and enjoyed the warmth and the sound of the sea
(which was free of charge)
After a while I saw him coming,
he had been bicycling one handed through town
in the other hand he held a glass of
Yoghurt with honey
for his beloved girlfriend.

2 kommentarer:

monica sa...

now THAT is romance ! worth more than a thousand diamonds!!

Marina sa...

Ηοw lovely!!! you+him+Greece+sea+yoghurt+honey= LOVE FOR EVER
Thanks for voting Greece! Did you like the song? It was a local kind of music,that usually is danced by men!!!