søndag 10. april 2011

Water and eggs at the cabin

Pink Princesse has been creative at the cabin

She's preparing for Easter

She has painted empty eggshells

in watercolors Outside, spring has made the ground pretty with the earliest flowers we get in Norway The ice is melting in the little lake and water is overflowing the dam Little Chef is helping!
Pollen is also a part of spring

I've made my precautions:

Eyedrops, nosespray and allergy medicine

therefore I can sit outside in the sun

enjoying a

Good book (notice the reading glasses, I'm getting old....)

A cold beer, lovely!

(Notice the T-shirt, I'm not that old after all..)

Cheers!

5 kommentarer:

monica sa...

cheers back at ya gramps!

Christo Gonzales sa...

gramps or more like granny...but what am I saying I have to wear reading glasses too...the eggs look like a lot of fun and what is little chef helping - the ice?

Marina sa...

Cheers!!!!
Nature is wonderful this time of the year, isn't it?
And a piece of that Norwegian cake would be great near the lake....
Enjoy your life and don't say anything about glasses or age....We are too young and pretty and we have.....years to reach the 100 years old!!! So we're....still teenagers!!!!!!!!!

Marjie sa...

The Princess' eggs are pretty! I wear one weak contact lens and one strong one so I can read without the glasses. But the tee shirt makes up for the glasses!

ayamlin sa...

Hi Anette!
there is much nature in your country.
you're so happy in such a beautiful country!