lørdag 25. desember 2010

Pudding and dogs

Red is an important color at Christmas time!
I seem to have written about almost every thing I've cooked
during the 3 years I've been blogging.
But this is strangely enough
somenthing I haven't mentioned:
From the bottom, yello, sponge, fruit coctail, custard, sponge, whipped cream.
Our family's all time favourite
Like an upside down cream cake!

Dinkie is watching the pile of presents shrinking
resting her head on Blåmann, her big blue boyfriend

The day after she tries something she has never done before:
Chewing on the lamb bone!
(she had an easily upset stomach when she was younger
hopefully she has outgrown it, and will not be sick tonight!)

Another popular pudding in our family
The yorkshire pudding
After a few years of practicing
A Norwegian girl has learned how to master
the art of making a fluffy yorkshire pudding!
Little Chef eats his with strawberry jam,
and the rest of us eats it with all the trimmings
of our Christmas dinner!

2 kommentarer:

ayamlin sa...

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year, Anette!
seeing your blog, I always thing I wanna go over and eat your dishes!
someday when I go to your country, I wanna visit your house!

Marjie sa...

I made a Yorkshire Pudding, too, in a large round dish! It was a wonderful meal. Your table was very pretty, and Thor is happy that Dinky got the lamb bone!