lørdag 11. juni 2011

Pie or a quiche if you want

I've not made a pie for a long time
or is it a quiche?
I made the crust, and prebaked it
I had no beans or peas to fill the foil that was keeping the dough down while prebaking it
So I used rice.
It did the trick, and smelled good too!

I filled it with
onions, leek, and ham
an egg stand made of eggs and cottage cheese
topped with cherry tomatoes a bit of feta chese and olives
Cottage cheese is very suitable for a pie like this!The photo isn't able to show you
how tasty, juicy and good this pie was!I served it with a mixed salad,
and we ate far far to much!

5 kommentarer:

Marjie sa...

Call it a pie. It's much more fun to eat pie for lunch. Sounds like a great start to summer.

monica sa...

eye candy indeed - can almost smell it...

Marina sa...

Ι make that too!!! But I put some onion too and I call it "Greek salad pizza"!!! Delicious!!!!!!

ayamlin sa...

Hi Anette!
it looks very delish!!!
I wanna eat a piece of it!

Marina sa...

You are invited to play in my small game! Read the details at my blog! I'm writing in Engish again...