onsdag 1. oktober 2008

When the camera came with me to work one day.

Down the street
Its getting darker in the morning when I leave my house for work.
Yesterday I discovered that the breaks of my bicycle
doesn't work when it rains!
I found out when I went down hill, and I thought the speed got a bit too much.
It was a scary experience
Today I wheeled it down..
The ferry which travel across the Oslo fjord

Seen from where I work .

View from my office.

One time, I was sat talking with someone on the phone, it was winter and quite cold:

Suddenly I saw a man walking down there. Barefoot!
I just had to tell the client that I was talking to on the phone
He probably thought that it was a very strange thing to say,
but I was so surprised, I couldn't help myself!

3 kommentarer:

Christo Gonzales sa...

maybe he was a lost New Yorker.....

Anette sa...

Le Chien: Are you sure you haven't been here?

antigoni sa...

Thank you for sharing your day with us.