mandag 2. februar 2009

I did it! Ravioli

After seing the pasta cuttings at my friends place
I couldn't get the thought of trying to make my own pasta
out of my head
I googled it of course
to roughly get the measurements:
2 eggs
200g wheat flour
salt
then work it until smooth and longer

since I wanted to make my own way
I cut little squares, placed a bit of green pesto
and crumbled feta cheese on each square
whisked a bit of egg together
"glued" the top square on and pressed the sides together with a fork

Boiled them for 5 min in salted water with a drop of olive oil
served with som crumbled feta cheese on top.

I am very proud!
They were delicious if I can say so myself
and since this is my blog:
I can

5 kommentarer:

Christo Gonzales sa...

there is no stopping you now - your eggs look so rich and yellow compared to the eggs we have here - excellent ravioli

monica sa...

ah, looks delicious, can almost taste it.. I remember in my school days in Belgium I sometimes brought for lunch in a big thermos bottle warm ravioli with tomatoe sauce (from a can that is...) yours seem "slightly" better...

antigoni sa...

You're a real chef. I love ravioli and everything has to do with pasta.

tavolini sa...

I've always looked at other people's homemade pasta in awe--but have never made it myself. Did the raviolis take a long time??

Looks GREAT!

Harmony sa...

Now I am really wanting to make some pasta...you've got my wheels turning.