onsdag 12. november 2008

Nippy walk

It was a grey and cold day
the temperature was 0 celsius
just around the freezing point
Nobody walking except me and my shivering and sniffing little dog

I thought about an other Dog I know
and sendt him a message in the sand
for the waves to bring over the ocean
About his favourite cheese which I have never tasted.

On my way back I bought a little log.
And thought about how to use it.

The house smelled of muffins when I came in
Little Chef was in action.
We closed the curtains and watched Home Alone 2
and pretended it was Christmas.

2 kommentarer:

Christo Gonzales sa...

that is a very touching and special tribute - thanks and I hope you really enjoy the chevre....

tavolini sa...

what a great post! the water looks beautiful, if chilly. I've never really minded gray days.